Make A Booking
Our current hours are:
Tuesday to Saturday from 5.30pm
Sunday & Monday - CLOSED
We have more bookings than we have seats and while we do our best to keep some seats for walk-ins it is definitely recommended to book early.
To book a table, rather than make you jump through a heap of hoops or register for some new system, we figured we would just get you to message us however you prefer to message.
A few things before you do though:
- Bookings for 2 people will be for 75 minutes, 3 people will be for 90 mins and groups of 4 or more will be for 2 hours. If you would like longer ask us when you book and we will do our best.
- Your booking time is from the time you booked, not the time you arrived. Please be on time and if not, please let us know.
- Allergies are your responsibility. Our food contains lots of different nuts and we cannot take out onion and garlic. Please let the server know on the night any allergies you have and we will do our best to accommodate
- Please only message us on one platform. We respond to every message we receive, sometimes it just takes a little longer as we get a lot of requests
- If you don't get a confirmation, please don't just turn up, if you don't have a confirmation it means you don't have a booking
- If you have a hotmail email address, we have problems replying back to them so probably best to use one of the other methods
- We pay our team properly on public holidays so if you are booking for a public holiday, there will be a 10% public holiday surcharge
- If we are in the middle of service, we can't always get to the phone. If it isn't for that night, please message using one of the other methods
So now that is out of the way, to book you can:
Text us on 0427 373 675
Email us using the form below
Message us on Facebook here
or if the booking is for tonight you can call us on 0412 728 047