Front of House Team Leader
COME AND HANG OUT WITH US!
We are on a mission to make Brissie and Hospo, a better place and our little family is growing and we are looking for a Front of House Team Leader.
Ella is heading off overseas for a year on exchange and we need to fill those crazy/weird shoes.
We are looking for someone with some serious Front of House experience to take over our small, tight nit front of house team and help deliver our specific El Planta experience night after night.
The role will be around 35 hours per week, we open from 5.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday. The contract will be Permanent Part Time (with the option to move to full time as we go) including holiday and sick pay.
The day to day job will include setting up the restaurant for service each day, team training and development, system creation and refinement, ordering supplies, end of night reporting and of course, looking after the customers.
This is definitely not a role for someone who just wants behind the scenes, you need to be able to get in and get your hands dirty so to speak.
We are small, tight knit team and fitting in with that is essential (the whole team signs off on new team members).
As part of the team you will get:
- unlimited food and drinks (yup, no shitty discounts here!),
- quarterly profit share,
- paid for every hour you are at work, and we don't expect your life to be all about work. We take work/life integration super seriously here
- and it is a really fun place to spend your time.
Applicants will ideally have some hospitality experience, but as a minimum, you will need to:
Be really fun to hang out with,
Not take yourself too seriously or be too precious.
Say what you mean, mean what you say.
Able to fit in well with the existing team (this is crucial!) The team signs off on all new team members.
Ability to keep calm under pressure,
If the word fuck offends you, we aren't for you
Not have a "that's not my job" kind of attitude. That won't fly around here, we are a small, tight knit team and everything pitches in to get it done!
We have a few Role Specific Requirements
- Must have experience running a Front of House team, ideally in a casual environment but we don't discriminate against fine dining etc;
- Be willing to get in and get it done;
- Be ok with the harder conversations when they are needed;
- Love creating systems & processes, but more importantly, be willing to constantly work on them to make them better;
- You must be able to manage your own workload, we definitely aren't micro-managers here.
- Ability to work to a KPI and be able to report back on your progress along the way.
If this description has you saying FUCK YEAH, then send us a message in the form below letting us know which role you are keen on and explaining why you are a great fit (no resumes or CVs please)