Front of House Team Member
COME AND HANG OUT WITH US!
We are on a mission to make Brissie and Hospo, a better place and our little family is growing and we are looking for a Front of House Team Member.
Paula is heading off overseas and we need to fill those big shoes.
We are looking for someone with some serious Front of House experience to join our small, tight nit front of house team and help deliver our specific El Planta experience night after night.
The role will be around 10 - 20 hours per week, we open from 5.30pm - 9pm (ish), Tuesday to Saturday. No Sundays!
The contract will be Casual to begin with, with the option for Permanent Part Time for the right person.
The day to day job will include assisting setting up the restaurant for service and of course, looking after our guests with their food, drinks and chat.
This is definitely not a role for someone who just wants behind the scenes, you need to be able to get in and get your hands dirty so to speak.
We are small, tight knit team and fitting in with that is essential (the whole team signs off on new team members).
As part of the team you will get:
- Unlimited food and drinks (yup, no shitty discounts here!);
- Paid for every hour you are at work, and we don't expect your life to be all about work;
- A really fun place to spend your time.
Applicants will as a minimum need to:
- Be really fun to hang out with;
- Not take yourself too seriously or be too precious;
- Say what you mean, mean what you say;
- Able to fit in well with the existing team (this is crucial!);
- The team signs off on all new team members;
- Ability to keep calm under pressure;
- We get really busy and you will need to multi-task while under the pump sometimes;
- If the word fuck offends you, we aren't for you;
- Not have a "that's not my job" kind of attitude. That won't fly around here, we are a small, tight knit team and everything pitches in to get it done!
We have a few Role Specific Requirements
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a fast-paced Restaurant
- Section experience is a must;
- Be willing to get in and get it done;
- Must be available for Friday and Saturday night shifts;
- Be ok with the harder conversations when they are needed;
- Love following systems & processes;
- But more importantly, be willing to constantly work on them to make them better;
If this description has you saying FUCK YEAH, then send us a message in the form below letting us know why you are a great fit for our front of house team (no resumes or CVs please). Make sure you let us know how many hours you are looking for in the message as well please.